Residency Services & Foreigners Affairs

If you are looking for someone who can assist you with visa processes such as investor residency visa, stamp, fixing family residence stamp, visa cancellation or anything related to General directorate of residency and foreign affairs, we will be pleased to serve you. Our services in this department includes:

  • Issuing investor residence visa
  • Print modification of status Form
  • Print medical Form
  • Printing & fixing of investor residence stamp
  • Issuing employment residence visa
  • Fixing employment residence stamp
  • Issuing family residence visa
  • Fixing family residence stamp
  • Employment, Family Visa Cancellation
  • UID Number Checking

You can email us on or visit our office at Abu Hail for any kind of further assistance.